I’ve covered all of the best iPhones for September 2022 which include the new Apple iPhone 11 and 11 Pro phones.
Below you’ll find my in depth iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 reviews along with comparisons of all three new models and older iPhone models to help you decide.
I dive into the best cases for the new iPhones 11 and touch on all of the latest iPhone 11 news that emerged at Apple’s September event and beyond.
|Simple Mobile Prepaid||Best Overall|
1. Simple Mobile Prepaid
- The 64GB version is the best bang for your buck
- Given the monthly cost, if you don’t want to purchase the iPhone on-contract
- Full HD display is bright and vibrant
- Dual 12MP main camera and secondary wide-angle camera offer great functionality and quality
- Quick charge allows for a lot of charge in a short period of time
- Compatible with Apple and Android devices
The iPhone XR is for those that don’t want to purchase a phone on-contract through a carrier. Plus, you’re getting the latest iPhone technology for an affordable monthly price.
The iPhone XR is the best bang for your buck. And given the monthly cost, if you don’t want to purchase the phone on-contract, then this is a great option. It has the latest Apple technology, a full high-definition display, dual 12MP main camera and secondary wide-angle camera. Plus, it’s compatible with Apple and Android devices.
2. Simple Mobile Prepaid
- Records 4K video
- Comes with the latest iOS version
- Will receive the fastest software updates
- Touch ID
- Face ID
- Excellent cameras
- Multiple color options
- No pressure sensitive display
- No 3D touch functionality
- No dual camera setup
Here’s my list of the top iphones to be released in 2020. As always, we've tried to find phones that are not just good, but great.
This phone comes with the latest iOS update installed. It comes unlocked with Face ID and is waterproof. It is also lacking a few features found in other iPhone models.
3. Simple Mobile Prepaid
- Offers high-end features at an affordable price
- Has a large clear display
- Sturdy grip
- Good battery life
- Features a lightning port
- Lightweight body
- Has a large internal memory
- Includes a 3.5mm jack
- Not cheap
- Comes with pre-installed apps
- Has a weak speaker
- It’s not waterproof
IPhone 11 Pro Max may not be for everyone, but for iPhone users looking to upgrade to the latest iPhone, this is a great model.
It’s the biggest iPhone ever – with a massive 6.5inch OLED HDR display. The screen is bright and produces accurate colors, with an HDR option for viewing videos.
Thanks to the A13 Bionic chip inside this iPhone, it has an impressive level of performance. The powerful six-core CPU allows the device to run smoothly and efficiently.
4. Simple Mobile Prepaid
- The 2019 models with the new 6.1 version of iOS will have faster processing speed and be more secure
- You can take better photos with this camera
- The addition of a secondary 12MP wide-angle camera will give you more room to work with
- A more affordable iPhone than before
- OLED display has better color accuracy, deeper blacks, and higher contrast
- Gesture navigation is now standard
- Dual-SIM – The iPhone 11 Pro is able to switch between networks
- The A13 Bionic chip will help you run cool apps and play games without overheating
- Wireless charging capabilities
- Face ID lets you unlock your phone and authorize Apple Pay transactions using your face
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Which is the best iPhone to buy in 2022?
It’s becoming more and more important to consider the type of iPhone you need as well. For example, if you’re planning to use it for business and texting, a good network connection is a key feature to look for. It’s also important to ensure you’ll have access to apps that are important to you, whether for work or play.
Apple has six main types of iPhones:
Smartphones — These phones are made for business use and are great for data use on the go. This basic iPhone should fulfill all your needs for business and social use.
Unlocked — This category of iPhone includes pre-owned iPhones that are unlocked. These types of newer iPhones are still in pristine condition and can be found at less of a cost.
Is iPhone worth buying in 2022?
Yes and no, it all depends on your needs and budget, but with the iPhone X coming out in October/November 2019 for over a grand, and the iPhone Plus series only going up to the 8 Plus and not having a Plus model available, keeping the iPhone 6S, 7, or SE is looking to be your best bet.
Which iPhone has the best reviews?
The iPhone 7 reviews over four years ago, starting with the original iPhone in 2007, astounded anyone who had not seen something like it before. The first iPhone set off a tidal wave of competitors and changed our world.
Today, years later, we still see droves of new Apple users learning why the iPhone is so great. But what we see today is a lot of customers who have never seen the industry before. They never had the chance to use another phone to compare. Thus, their perspective may be a bit different:
The iPhone is the best phone out there.
Now, that last sentence is an exaggeration. That is absolutely not true. But in my opinion, it is not far from the truth.
Which iPhone is the best deal now?
If you’re in the market for a new smartphone, the iPhone is one of the most popular choices you have. It’s hard not to want to get an iPhone because the Apple brand and the iPhone brand are so synonymous with high-quality. But when it comes time to make the purchase, you really want to make sure you’re getting as much as you can for your money. Here are three current, popular models that are all very good phones.
This iPhone is ideal for people who are looking for the best Apple experience at a moderate price. It’s the cheapest iPhone that has the Lightning connector, but it still does not feature Apple Pay, which is one thing you’ll want if you’re away from an Apple store. All-in-all, it’s a great phone, just not one of the newer models.
|Simple Mobile Prepaid||Best Overall|