Do you enjoy spending time outside with friends and family? What better way to soak up the sun and spend time with loved ones than by watching your favorite TV show on an outdoor TV.
TVs have been becoming more consumer-friendly in recent years because there’s a growing number of people who actually are keen to spend time outside. I personally recommend buying an outdoor TV for those sunny days, or as an extra place to hang out in bad weather.
I spent countless hours researching outdoor TV’s, and after lots of back and forth with friends, my favorite outdoor TV for the money is the Best Choice Products 50” LCD 4K Ultra HD TV with built in BLU-RAY Player Outdoor TV.
Check out my top 5 list below, plus a detailed buying guide.
|SunBriteTV Outdoor TV 43-Inch Veranda||Best Overall|
1. SunBriteTV Outdoor TV 43-Inch Veranda
- Colour reproduction and viewing angles
- The ability to use a digital antenna
- Field of view
- Ultra-high brightness LEDs
- Remote control included
- Easy to set up
- It doesn’t include a power cord
- Stand cannot be tilted or moved
- The power cord is short
- Picture quality hasn’t been improved from previous generations
The first and foremost important feature in any TV is picture quality. This, in my mind, is where the SunBrite TV outshines its competition. Its black levels and colour reproduction are unmatched. The picture is so realistic that once the screen is tinted gray it’s almost impossible to tell the difference between it and the real thing.
Along with the screen itself, the stand is very impressive as well. It is solid and provides a wide range of adjustments.
Another feature that will become increasingly important in the coming years is the remote control. The remote that is included with the SunBrite TV is not only easy to use, but it’s straight forward with logically layed out buttons.
2. SunBriteTV Outdoor 55-Inch Pro Ultra-Bright HD LED TV
- Perfect for sunny environments
- Amazing brightness and color
- Identical picture quality to indoor TVs
- Unbeatable price point
- Ideal for outdoor settings, gazebos, patios or decks
- Perfect for the poolside, kids play areas, or summer camps.
- IP65 Water Proof
- Includes a tri-pod mount for optional mounting
- Frame is made from Injection Molded Aluminum
- Curved screen might be too tiny to be seen from far away in some conditions
- To work the cable in and out of this opening can be tricky, but you can easily work around this.
- For the most part, TVs with a curved screen are fads with limited uses, I won’t be getting another one and I encourage you to pass them up unless you’re certain that it’s what you’re looking for and need.
The SunBriteTV’s Silver series is the best outdoor tv of 2020, and it’s only 18 inches! It’s ideal for protecting your television from rain and high humidity conditions, as well as from extreme UV radiation. The protective coating used by SunBriteTV is military grade and fits perfectly.
3. The World's Thinnest Outdoor LED TV. The Gold Series 55" Ultra HD/4K Outdoor TV
- The screen is framed in an ultra-slim and compact metal alloy bezel which is an amazing sight
- The bezel keeps the TV looking refined.
- The TV’s resolution
- at 1080p
From VISONIQ is a super thin. You can also mount it in a stand so it can be viewed from across a large room. The HD/4K display is one of the best in its class, especially when you consider that these TVs can be used in outdoor spaces, near the beach, or close to the water.
The VISONIQ Gold Series 55 inch outdoor TV is one of the best outdoor TVs on the market.
Due to its thin design, it looks amazing in any setting. The screen offers true UHD resolution with vivid colors in a sleek design.
4. SunBriteTV Outdoor 55-Inch Signature 4K Ultra HD LED TV
- Very bright with high contrast
- Turns on easily
- Clear image with good color
- Working solar panel
- Requires almost no maintenance
- Full-screen view at night
- Plugs into a regular household outlet
- Easy to install
- Relatively light
- Attractive design and color
- Not very good in stormy weather
- Not as good in direct sunlight
- The glass panel is delicate and hard to clean
- The viewing angle isn’t as wide as most TV’s
The SunBriteTV Outdoor is a full-size smart LED TV with an outdoor-accurate LED display and a semitransparent screen that folds down, allowing you to use the screen as a patio TV.
It’s made of rust-resistant aluminum and comes with a cover to hide the control panel and cables. There’s also a wireless remote that connects to the TV via a USB dongle.
5. Outdoor TV Full Weatherized 43" UHD Smart Weatherproof LED Television Sealoc 4K
- Available at three different sizes: 43, 50, and 55 inches
- The fan is quiet, powerful, and efficient
- Rich, clear images and deep, rich colors
- Can be installed either flat or on a vertical surface
- Comes in different sizes to fit your preferred screen size
- The price makes it extremely affordable
- Can be wall mounted using a VESA standard mount or bracket
- The remote is designed in such a way that you can operate the TV at any angle
- The outer case is made of cheap plastic
- The plastic makes it more vulnerable to breakage
- The speakers are average in quality and get very loud
- The picture is good but it’s not HD
- The sound system is definitely on the low side
Fantastic quality HD images and super compact design make this TV a great option for hanging outdoors.
6. Mirage Vision G Series Thin 40-Inch Led TV
- LED screen
- Full HD 1080p
- Energy efficient
- Android TV v6.0
- LED TV with TV tuner
- The screen is an IPS panel
- Smart TV
Ideal for outdoor uses, this television from SmartVisions features a dimension of 42 inches and has a processing power of 1.8 GHz. It comes with an 8GB ROM and although it has a lower pixel density compared to its 4K counterparts, it still delivers a sharp picture quality.
With a built-in TV tuner, the SmartVisions TV allows users to plug in their cable or satellite box and allows them to view a number of channels. The television also comes with an in-built antenna if the user does not have access to a cable or satellite box.
That being said, there are some users that have tested and reported that the television is not 4K compatible. Therefore, you should ensure that the television you buy is a 4K TV to ensure optimum picture quality.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What TV is best for outdoor use?
Because outdoor TVs need to be weatherproof, models like the LG Ultra HD 4K 55-Inch LED TV Perfect Pixel UltraHD with EM9500 (2015 Model) have emerged. This 55-inch LED TV will likely be the best outdoor TV for sale for a while.
Which TV brand is the best 2021?
In my own experience with TVs, the image quality on Samsung and LG vary greatly between models, and I haven’t personally had a good experience with either. Reviews suggest that Sony has poor viewing angles and I’ve certainly found that most of my friends who own Vizio TVs have had various problems with them.
In my opinion, the best TV brand is Panasonic. In Panasonic TVs you will get both great picture quality and good reliability. On the other hand, if you are not very concerned about picture quality, then TCL is another good alternative.
Can regular TV be used outdoors?
Sure, you can hook up regular TVs to outdoor antennas (and many people do), but if you want the best possible image and range of channels, you need to get a TV specifically designed for outdoor use.
These sets are designed to resist the elements, so if you want a unit for the outdoors, one designed for outdoor use is the way to go to ensure you don’t suffer from bad image quality as a result of rain or snow. They’re also pretty affordable, and you can choose from a range of sizes and features.
Which is the best TV in India 2021?
Which is the best Full HD Smart LED TV in India? Many people hate the restrictions of cable television, but that doesn’t mean that they want to be without the shows they love. So what’s the solution? TV antennas.
A TV antenna is a device that allows you to watch free television. With TV antennas/digital TV signals, you can get rid of those annoying cable bills and see all of your favorite shows in full 1080p HD. Honestly, there’s not much of an argument against getting a great TV antenna. As long as you’ve got a clear view of the southern sky, you will be able to get some amazing TV programming for up to 50 obo.
So, what are the best TVs you should invest in for outdoor use? Out of the tens of high-end products we researched, we have narrowed it down to top 5. Read on below to find what type of TV you should invest in if you are looking for the best LG outdoor TV, Samsung outdoor TV, Sony outdoor TV, and others.
Welcome to Bommarito Ford Lincoln of Warren, Michigan … Your source of quality new Ford and Lincoln vehicles.
|SunBriteTV Outdoor TV 43-Inch Veranda||Best Overall|