Here is what you will learn after reading this detailed guide:
Best Truck Floor Mats Compared To head out on your holidays soon? If YES, then be aware that millions of drivers face agonising sores on their legs after making the journey home from holiday. The reason for this is that the seatbelt runs across the back of the thigh, rubbing against it over an extended period of time.
As strange as it may sound, I am not going to focus on floor mats for cars here.
That’s because the truck floor mats described in this article are far superior to the ones we put in our cars.
However, my advice to you is that the best truck floor mats are not always the best option! The goal of this article is to help you make the best possible choice.
1. Husky Liners 98231 Black Weatherbeater Front & 2nd Seat Floor Liners Fits 2014-2018 Chevrolet-GMC Silverado/Sierra 1500 Crew Cab
- Matches the interior perfectly
- Enhanced coverage from snow, dirt, and grime
- Perfect for holding small items (phones, bottles, etc.) in place
- Includes nice floor mat liners
- Easy to install
- Cuts down on the foot pad noise
Husky Liners are a popular choice amongst Chevy Silverado owners and for a good reason. They are affordable, easy to install and they look great.
They fit well on your truck’s floor and you can tell they are high-quality. The floor mat liners are soft and comfortable and are easy to clean. You can get the super heavy-duty Weatherbeater model that protects your floors from all the weather. For this model, the mats are molded to perfectly fit your truck.
If you’re looking for a simple liner set that will keep your feet dry and comfortable over long trips, while protecting your expensive flooring, the Husky Liners 98231 Black Weatherbeater Front & 2nd Seat Floor Liners will have you covered on both counts.
2. Armor All 2-Piece Black All Season Truck/SUV Rubber Floor Mat
- Soft touch on the inside
- Ultra strong rubber strands on the outside
- Boasts significantly greater protection against liquids than the competition
- Looks good
- Even comes with a limited 120-day warranty
- One reviewer said that the backing on his mats came unglued after a few months
- Some of the fastening hooks are placed in the factory improperly
- Some of the fastening loops are simply not there
In our opinion, the Armor All 2-piece all-season mats are the best out there. They’re not too thick, which means you get a better view of the floorboard from your seats. They’re waterproof so they help protect your floors from any spills. They’re also easy to clean by hosing them off or with a vacuum. And they have durable weaved strands that will resist holes. The best part about these mats is that they have a limited warranty which states if they start to crack, fray or break; they’ll either replace the mats for free or give you a refund.
3. OxGord Luxe Carpet-Floor-Mats Set
- The anti-skid backing ensures the mat is in place
- The cushioned mat provides a layer of protection from the cold hard surface
- The sharp cleaning knives ensure the mat is easy to clean
- The material is water resistant
- The rubber backing protects the carpet
- The luxurious feel of the material is pleasing to the touch
- Designed for all weather, year-round use
- The anti-skid backing might take a while to adjust to
- The sharp knives might not be suitable for people with a fear of sharp objects
- The rubber material might stain the carpet
- The material is heavy, but that’s what provides protection
- Might be hard to fit into certain cars
Heavy duty and weather-resistant, the OxGord Luxe Carpet Floor Mats are a great choice to protect your expensive car’s carpets.
This mat is thick and has a great cushion. It provides a great layer of protection from the cold, hard floor. These mats are also heavy in size, and they provide great protection for the floor of your car.
4. Gator Accessories 79602 Gator Front and 2nd Seat Floor Liners Fits 09-18 Ram 1500 Crew Cab
- The Amazon’s choice for Truck & SUV
- Easy to install
- No damage to your car floor
- The surface is made from a UV-resistant material that’s durable and scuff-resistant
- Slip-resistant pattern adheres to the surface of your vehicle floor
- Protects your rug and carpets from dirt, spills, stains, and wear
- A channeled design sheds the water or mud, keeping your vehicle floor dry and protected
- The Floor Liners do not fit properly.
- The Floor Mats do not stay in place.
- The Floor mats send the water from your car to the floor.
- The Floor mats wear out quickly.
- The Floor mats are not worth your money.
5. ACDelco Deep Dish All-Climate Rubber Floor Mats
- Thick non-slip rubber construction
- High quality anti-skid backing
- Deep styling with raised sides and crossovers to help contain spills
- 3-Piece floor mat set covers a wide area
- Color: Beige
- Lines are not straight
- Heavier than standard mats
- Cargo area mats are only 14.5 inches long
- Fits all makes and models of cars (Honda, Toyota, Volkswagen, Jeep, Nissan, Ford, etc.). If you have a high quality car you should be sure to protect it with a set of quality floor mats.
- These unique mats are made for any car, including cargo-area mat, and have deep sculpted channels to help trap water, snow, mud and sand. You don’t need to worry about where you park or if you accidentally drive through a deep puddle, these heavy duty floor mats will protect your vehicle from the elements.
6. Motor Trend DualFlex Two-Tone Rubber Car Floor Mats
- Lifetime warranty
- Pretty good coverage for the floor
These mats are great for the price. All you have to do to install these bad boys is take them out from where ever you got them from and put them in your car. While they are a little thinner than some of the more expensive mats, and I’m sure the quality isn’t as high as one of the more expensive ones, I can’t even tell the difference.
I’ve had mine for a while and I’ve seen the weather just destroy the front of them, and they had no problems. My 3 year old seems to always find a way to spill food, drink, or just regular junk on the floor. If you’re looking for a nice budget option I would recommend these.
7. Dodge Ram Head Logo 4 Pc Floor Mats Set
- Available for several Dodge Ram trims
- Simple, stylish
- Available in different sizes
- Made in the USA
- Great price
- Easy to clean
- Great customer service
- Transferrable lifetime warranty on craftsmanship
- OEM-matching carpet
When it comes to a truck, there are tons of options available. Yet there are very few for the Dodge Ram. That’s what makes this set stand out.
It’s available in numerous styles: the head logo, the ram/genesis, or the state Pride, as well as in different colors – black, grey, or orange.
These styles are only for the Ram.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Who makes the best truck floor mats?
I don’t know of a name brand that makes “the best” truck floor mats. What I have found is that ones that fit your vehicle well and don’t let much water in are great. This is because sometimes they can get pretty dirty if you have to brake suddenly a lot. In summary, I think it’s best to buy a good brand that fits your vehicle well.
Who makes the best all weather floor mats?
The best mats typically use Tritan high-density polyethylene (HDPE)—a specific kind of plastic produced by Eastman Chemical. This plastic is designed to be highly flexible without deformation and impact resistant. For this reason, this kind of material is ideal for truck floor mats… or any high traffic surface you may need to cover.
Are WeatherTech floor mats worth it?
Weather Tech is a great company. I have bought Weather Tech personalized floor mats for my 4Runner, Tacoma, and I can attest to how fantastic they are. They are a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. Above that, they can be customized online to include your name or other text which makes me appreciate it even more.
If you are really looking to save some money on your truck mat set then go with the Weatherbeater Floor Liners. They are not quite as nice but similar and actually much cheaper. The difference is for the appearance and the quality of the rubber. If you like feeling like you are in a Mercedes then get the WeatherTech and if you more of a Chevy person go with the Weatherbeater. To each their own!
What are the best custom floor mats?
There are several different materials that are used for custom car mats, and what’s most appropriate for your car depends on how you use it. For the detail-oriented, wool mats are much more durable than their rubber counterparts, so they’re the best pick if you are primarily concerned with durability.
Real rubber floor mats, on the other hand, are easy to clean and more affordable, which makes them a good choice for those who need a durable set of mats without paying the high price of wool or nylon. If you need great Looks and will never use then in the rain, high quality carpet look mats are also available.
We hope that after reviewing this page you have a better idea of which truck mats to get for your truck. You’re blessed to live at a time when trucks are not just used for work. They’re now also enjoyed for the fun of driving and so you’re bound to take it out on the road more. So make it easy on yourself, and ensure easy clean-ups for your truck by choosing the right floor mats.