In case you're not, here's a brief overview: Qi wireless charging is a contact-based charging method that relies on electromagnetic induction between two transmitter coils. The charger inductively transfers energy through an air gap to the transmitter coil in the device.
Simply stating, it uses a pad to send a wireless electrical charge to your phone and starts charging.
Here is a list of the best Qi wireless chargers of 2019 from the Samsung Galaxy S10 to the Apple iPhone 8.
Wireless charging is reserved for the latest smartphone models and that really is a shame.
The wireless charging technology is rapidly growing. In fact, it started off very slowly, but with companies like Samsung and Apple behind it, wireless charging has really taken off in recent years.
If you own a new release phone, you may not need to upgrade for a few years. But if you're like me and use your phone a lot, you might need refreshing every 2 years or so to keep up with the latest technology.
Below 6 of the best qi wireless chargers to charge your phone wirelessly.
|TYLT VU Qi Wireless Phone Charging Pad||Best Overall|
1. TYLT VU Qi Wireless Phone Charging Pad
- Uses 3 coil fast charging technology to provide the fastest wireless charging possible
- Tilting angle so you can position your phone the way you like it.
- 360 degree placement so there’s no longer any ‘right way’ to put your phone down.
- Works with all phones that support the Qi wireless charging standard.
- It’s backed by a 2-year warranty and over 60-day money-back guarantee.
- Stylish design — compliments any home or office decor.
- Easy to setup, and connects quickly to your smartphone.
- Features an ultra-thin form factor so it doesn’t take a lot of space on your table or desktop.
- You will have to take your phone out of the case to charge wirelessly.
- The charger is a little bit thicker than others.
- The stand on the charger doesn’t stay in an upright position very well.
- Does not come with a dock or cable.
The TYLT VU is a 3-coil, fast wireless charger that’s completely flat and comes with easy-to-follow setup instructions.
2. NEOMEN Anti Snoring Devices
- It is an FDA cleared medical device; it won't do you any harm
- The battery is specially designed to last for a whole year
- Just 10 minutes of charging will give you four hours of snore-free sleep
- As this device is not inserted in your mouth you can even wear it in your sleep
- When not in use the device will automatically turn off, and battery last for a year
- The device is slightly larger than most other anti-snoring devices
- You may experience some bad taste in your mouth the next morning
- You may not like the idea of wearing a mouthpiece to bed
There are many anti-snoring devices out there, so why should you pick this one?
The battery is designed to be recharged one a year by which time you can go to the company website and they will send you new one. All you have to do is plug in your device and it will replace the old one.
Your partner will be able to sleep better without any interruptions because this device masks the sound of the snoring without you feeling it or knowing it's in your mouth.
3. DigiYes USB POWERQI Qi Wireless Charger
- Comes in 2 different colors
- Mini size and light weight, convenient to carry
- The wireless charging tray is made of silica gel
- High compatibility, it can charge all models of mobile phones equipped with wireless charging function
- It’s a bit slow
- It’s compatible with iPhone 5 and above, Galaxy S3 and above, Nexus 4 and above, Nokia Lumia 820, Nexus 7, HTC 8X and other Qi-enabled devices
The USB POWERQI wireless charger is one of the most popular top-selling wireless chargers on Amazon.
The wireless phone charger is tiny in size and designed with two colors. It’s easy to carry and won’t occupy too much space. You can also charge two Qi-enabled devices at the same time.
The USB POWERQI wireless charger is compatible with iPhone 5 and above, Galaxy S3 and above, Nexus 4 and above, Nokia Lumia 820, Nexus 7, HTC 8X and other Qi-enabled devices.
4. Nillkin Energy Stone
- Hands-free charging
- Includes non-slip pad to hold your smartphone
- It uses solid state technology
- Economical and stylish
- Available at an affordable price
- The surface tends to get hot
- Difficult to remove your phone from the charger
- Not ideal for everyday use
One of the most popular Qi charging pad is the Nillkin Energy Stone. While it’s not the finest quality accessories available on the market, it charges your phone quicker than the average charging cable. With an average charger, charging takes three and a half hours, where this charger will charge your device up to 80% in less than 2.5 hours.
The phone sits upright with its micro usb port facing upward. The phone is turned on by pressing a button. It’s different from a tradition charger as it doesn’t use an electrical plug.
It uses wireless induction charging. When your phone is within 6mm distance, charging begins automatically. The phone will stop charging once it’s fully charged.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the best Qi Wireless Charger?
A Qi wireless charger communicates with your device via electromagnetic fields that transfer power from the charger to your device. This chargers a lot faster than cable charging but it still not as fast as a wired charger. Currently, the fastest Qi wireless chargers are the Samsung on 5W and the Mophie on 7.5W.
How many watts should my wireless charger be?
Your wireless charging device itself is going to have an impact on how quickly it charges your phone. This is because your phone’s wireless charging technology has to be compatible with your Qi charger. If you have a brand new phone from a brand new manufacturer, that phone will likely be a new model that uses wireless charging.
Are Qi chargers worth it?
Qi wireless charging is just one of those things that is so cool it’s tough not to like. Currently, Qi chargers can be found on devices from several major companies so you already have several options for wireless charging at home. But the question remains: are they practical in the home or is it just a gimmick?
If you’re ready to ditch the cords completely, then there’s really no better option than Qi charging. It’s easy to use, costs less than half of what some magnetic charging cables cost, and works on your smartphone. It just’s a smart choice.
Does 1 plus 6 support wireless charging?
A: The 1 plus 6 supports wireless charging when it is installed for the 1 plus 6, but the version of wireless charging that the 1 plus 6 supports is not the same as the 2 and 3. Therefore, newer models of the 1 plus can only be used with 1 plus charging; they cannot be used with the wireless charging dock that works with 2 & 3.
So in short, if you own a 1 plus, you can make use of the wireless charging functionality of the 1 plus 6. However, if you have a 2 or 3, you still need to use the wired charging.
When you're ready to send it to the store, return the product to the original retailer, where you made the purchase. They should issue you a refund. When you purchased the product, the retailer should have told you when and how to return your product. If you don't get information about returns from the retailer, contact the manufacturer.
The Qi wireless charging standard has been adopted by almost every smartphone manufacturer out there. This means that the technology has been proven and works. There’s no breakthrough technology, it’s just an advancement on existing wireless charging technology. If you agree and you’re looking for a wireless charger, here are some of the best ones out there.
|TYLT VU Qi Wireless Phone Charging Pad||Best Overall|